When can I tour the building and see an apartment?
- The leasing office is open 7 days a week.
- Mon - Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am to 4:30pm
- Sunday 11:00am to 3:30pm
- Appointments are strongly encouraged.
What fees are required to apply for an apartment?
- There is a $60 application fee per person (non-refundable) and one time $450 administrative fee (non-refundable after 72 hours).
Do you require renters insurance?
- Yes, we require a minimum of $100,000 personal liability coverage.
What is your pet policy?
- The building is cat friendly (up to 2 cats per apartment), sorry no dogs.
- There is a one time non-refundable $250 fee for one cat or $375 fee for two cats.
Is there parking at the building?
- Yes, there is a heated valet garage attached to the building.
- Monthly parking is $235 per month for a car and $265 per month for a SUV.
- Garage leases are month-to-month.
What utilites am I responsible for?
- The building is on a Ratio Utility Billing System (RUBS) program for heat, central air conditioning, water/waste water and trash.
- Resident is reponsible for setting up electric, phone, internet and cable.
Is there bicycle storage?
- Yes, bike storage is located in the garage on the main level.
Is there a receiving room?
- Yes, the receiving room is open Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat 9:00a.m. to 5:00pm; Tues, Thurs 9:00am to 9:00pm.
What is your smoking policy?
- To protect the health of our residents, staff and guests the building is 100% Smoke Free.